• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, October 31, 2011

Goodies by Green

Well, I have nothing really nice to say at this time.  So I'm not gonna say much.  I'm having a really, really hard time right now.  But in an attempt to not let one of my favorite "holidays" go by and an attempt to cheer myself, I made some cute treats to give to friends.  I saw this on pinterest in the summer.

Graham crackers, mini Hershey bars and ghost peeps
 Put them in a plastic baggie and tie it with cute ribbon. 
 And you've got a festive s'more. 
Let's hope this will help me with some good karma. 

Soon. 

Fingers Crossed. 

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I saw it on Pinterest too and almost gave one to my nephew (his birthday is Halloween).

I'm sorry to hear that things are rough right now. Feel free to email me if you need someone to talk to. Hang in there!