• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Color Me Happy

March is my favorite month. It showcases two of my three special colors. If you know any AG trivia you'd know that I adore three colors:
Green: I was born to love it ;)
Purple: Sigma. Sigma. Sigma
Orange: Duh.

So anyway, March is good for me. Orange is proudly displayed on my house (and as of this week my body) and there are lots of green decorations. Last week I got the single cutest bag that I've ever owned. Yes, I'm pretty in love with it. (see below)

And I took a drab chair to fab with a little green paint. (below). How cute right?

What are your signature colors?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love that bag! I too was born to love green, it's my absolute favorite color and March just surrounds me in it. Yay!

I have to say that in addition to green, I love white, pink, and black. I wear a lot of black and white and decorate with a lot of it too.

Beth said...

Orange on your body, you say??? Are you sporting a new tattoo? Otto, perhaps? If so, text me a pic, please!