• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, January 9, 2010

...And She Blogs

Yes, after a very long hiatus from the Lipgloss Lounge, I'm coming back and I have a few posts from December that have been sitting unpublished that I plan to publish very soon...

Life has been a whirlwind in the last month or so. I've missed blogging. I've missed reading your blogs. I guess I needed a break though. I'm feeling renewed in the new year. Ready to capture the moments and thoughts of my life.

And just to demonstrate this--here's a picture of my favorite boots (taken by my friend Cristina on NYE--and btw this is a perfect place to store lipgloss) I told you I was ready to capture the moments and thoughts of my life. So what if they aren't all deep and meaningful?

Get ready, friends --it's going to be a fun year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my HOOORAY!!! I am so glad you're back. I've been trying to hold down the fort in your absence but I think people are getting bored with my kids!! You may not think your blog posts are deep and meaningful, but sister, you have no idea the extent to which I live vicariously through you.

In case you weren't paying attention AT ALL...I moved back to blogspot. Don't forget to check me out! xoxo