• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Club Sweet Club

One year ago today, I moved into my apartment (affectionately known as Club Chestnut). Just like any place I've ever lived this home has been filled with friends, fun times, tears, frustration, laughter and happiness. Not to mention two frisky cats racing around at all hours of the day or night. I mark this anniversary because this has been a year filled with a lot of personal growth and discovery and I'm so thankful that I have a place that I like to call home.

The view from the driveway The Front
Here's to another year of fun at Club Chestnut! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Club Chesnut" I love it! I can't believe its been an year already. go you!