• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Spirit

I love the fall. It's my favorite season of the year. Don't get me wrong, the summer is fantastic and I dread the end but there is something magical about the crisp weather and the smell of pumpkin spice candles that makes me feel good. And as much as I love my summer dresses and shoes, I find it fun to get out fall clothes and rediscover long sleeves, tights and boots.

And I like to get out fall decorations around the house. For September I put out the fall ones. This coming weekend I'll be putting out all the Halloween ones. But for now, here's a little tour of my fave decorations.

I got this last year and love the white lights. Cute little pumpkin from Bath & Body.
A little pumpkin action in the kitchen.
I never light this candle but it looks cute.
I LOVE the smell of the pine cone candle. And the table runner is perfect for that bar area.
The place mat on the kitchen table
A little harvest sign in the foyer
So that's a little taste of festive fall from Club Chestnut! What's your favorite thing about fall?
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Angie said...

cute cute cute fall decorations!! I love your Harvest sign!!

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are cute! i love the weather, the leaves changing colors, and the smell of pumpkin, cider, and pine.