• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reporting for Duty

Last night was the 2nd Annual Club Chestnut Halloween Costume Party! I love a good costume and love themes so I was looking forward to it. It was nice to be able to relax for a bit with friends. It's been so busy and stressful lately, that I just needed to have fun. I had it a week early because most of the invitees work at a college so they'll be on duty next weekend. Here are some pictures from the night:
Gillian & I Jill and I standing in the kitchen
Tara, me, Gillian and Jill posing it up. Tara's costume was great!
Emily, Gillian and Jill with the Cop. haha.
And it's also fall break for the students so I have spent the entire weekend in pjs at home. The only time I've gotten dressed is for the party. And I anticipate that I'll be spending tomorrow like that as well! I have to say that's probably the best thing I could do for myself right now. I'm exhausted--emotionally and physically. It's definitely time for some R&R.
My computer is still not working--but my Dad came over and got it from me on Friday so maybe he'll be able to figure out what's wrong. I really hate not having a computer at home. Thank goodness for my blackberry or I'd be freaking out.
What are your plans for Halloween?

No comments: