• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, January 22, 2012

iLove

I swear I'm almost ready to get back to blogging on the regular. I have a lot to say but most of it isn't fit for public viewing so I've tried to keep it away from blogville. And my usual trivial postings about nail polish and fluff haven't been on my mind much. 2011 2011 was one of two most challenging years of my life to date. The first was 2001. I guess it's good that it's every 10 years, right?

Anyway, in trying to get myself back to "normal" I decided i needed to do something for me that would make me happy. So I finally got an iPad. It's amazing! And though it doesn't fix things in life, it sure is fun! It's the little things.

Now I wonder if there is app for "happily ever after". :)

No comments: