• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrub It Up

After spending hours looking at images on Pinterest to distract myself(the iPad has changed my life), I found several recipes for scrubs.  This is new for me.  Usually I'd just purchase my Mary Kay or Clinique and call it a day, but I decided I'd try some homemade stuff.  I'm SO happy that I did.  So happy that I need to share with you all (if anyone is still really reading that is).  :)

Pumpkin Face Mask
1 tablespoon of canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of milk

Combine all of the ingredients
Apply to clean face in a circular motion. 
Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Foot Scrub
1 cup sugar
Olive Oil to make it damp
a few drops of essential oil of your choosing.  I used Lavender but I want to try peppermint.

This is a good gift idea too.
And this is my favorite of all three:


1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil
a little honey can be added too.

I've been using these this week and I feel like my face  has never felt better.  Seriously.  I can't believe the difference.  Let me know if you try these! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm going to have to try those!

Angie said...

I love the foot scrub you gave me!! I am going to try the other two also!!
xoxo