In all the craziness I did run to Payless to get those cute heels that I posted before. Sadly, I don't own them yet. I'm going to order them online. Don't feel too sad for me because I did leave with another pair of shoes. I enjoy the wedge. They are comfy and I think they'll look cute with a denim skirt. yay!Like I said, I've been super busy lately and it's the end of the school year so this makes me think of all I have to look forward to during the summer months when I don't have nearly as many commitments. Here are some random things that I plan on doing in the not-so-distant future.
- Finish the Twilight series (and read all the books on my to-do list)
- Take a nice long walk everyday/workout program
- Scan ALL of my photo albums (it'll take all summer)
- Move into a new apartment (and decorate it fabulously)
- Get a tan (a red headed tan--freckles)
- Go to see friends in various places (TBD)
- See a DMB show
- Plan a really fun theme party (or a few)
That's not a comprehensive list, but I'm another day closer to being able to focus on those things. I'm sure I'll come up with other fun things to add as I go.
What are you looking forward to doing this summer?