1. Going out like a rock star last Saturday night and posting a facebook status message that I was engaged (I'm most definitely NOT) and even sporting a faux ring to the bars.
2. Breaking my camera because I dropped it on the dance floor while celebrating my "engagement" (boo. hiss)
3. The students graduating and leaving campus for the summer.
4. Saving $18 at Walgreen's because I had great coupons for beauty supply items.
5. Scoring a copy of the NEW Dave Matthews Band CD a week early.
6. Attending Sam's 3rd Birthday party last Sunday. He's so cute, he makes my heart hurt. And the Batman theme was super cute, too.
7. Going out for ice cream for the first time this summer.
It's hardly rivoting material but that's what's been up in my world. It takes me a bit to get used to my new summer routine every year so I've just been lazy.
I hope you all have a great weekend!