• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Full of Croc.

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Dad ever! I absolutely love this picture of him (he'll probably hate it) but it was Christmas morning a few years ago and he was being a goof ball with Gabby. He was probably mocking me about something--hence the look. I went over to see him today--it was fun. I hope you had a good day, Dad! Since I posted about my new toy yesterday, I have spent a lot of time on the phone with Verizon technical support. First I couldn't make calls. And tonight I couldn't get on the browser. But it all seems to be working fine now and they've (technical support) assured me that I won't have to speak to them everyday.

Also in my excitement about my BlackBerry (to be known as the GreenBerry from this point forward) I didn't get to tell you all about another purchase yesterday. This is big for me.

I actually spent money on Crocs. Yes, you read that right. Crocs. I normally hate everything that Crocs stand for. I don't think they are cute or redeeming in any way. BUT, my assumptions were challenged when I found these. (My friend, Alisha has them and I liked them on her but had forgotten about them until I saw them in the store yesterday.) I tried them on (with a roll of my eyes) and then all of my judgement was silenced because they are REALLY comfortable and cute on. I actually can't wait to wear them this week. I still refuse the traditional style Crocs, but at least I am trying the brand. :)
I think I'm going to head to bed so I can get up early and be really productive. I hope you all had a great weekend.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad!

3 comments:

Lis said...

Yay for your new curve!! I had a hard time getting used to mine but once I did it was all smooth sailing from there!! I recently changed over to the iphone and I love it - but there was just something about that pink curve that I loved! :)

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! xoxoxo

C said...

Someone here was wearing those Croc slides the other day - I didn't know they were Crocs but I thought they were cute and I asked her where she got her shoes, and she said, "Actually these are Crocs!" and I had to Shut My Mouth.
Cute! And I hear they are incredibly comfy too.

Shannon said...

I actually have 2 pair of ballerina style crocs. Also very cute...and comfy!