• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My New Friend

Yes, I'm a slacker. Yes, I have a million things I want to post about. Yes, I feel like I've neglected reading others blogs.

BUT I have to post this because it's fun. Today has been really rainy. Like annoying rainy. So I spent the day running around doing some errands after I cleaned out some drawers and watched Revolutionary Road (totally depressing, btw). I went to dinner with Alisha and Dan and then Alisha and I headed over to Verizon. I was going to attempt to whine my way into a new phone. It worked and I finally got the object of my desire. A BlackBerry. Yes, it's true. So it can rain all it wants. I'll be spending my Saturday night in with my new little friend. :)

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

C said...

And when I need to send a text, I will drive over to your place and ask to borrow it. And text you.