• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekend Stuff

This past weekend went quickly and was surprisingly relaxing.    On Saturday I went to my friend, Sara's baby sprinkle.  It was a lovely little celebration. 
She's having a girl so there were lots of cute little clothes to oooh and ahhh over.  And cute pink decorations. 
Angie, Me and Sabrina during the present opening.
After the shower me, Sabrina and Isabel got together at Angie's to do a "craft project".  It was really just time to hang out.  I got to spend some time with Tyler.  He's going to have a surgery on March 18 so it was good to get Isabel out of the house to get her mind off of that.  He sure is cute!  And he's appreciating my Alex and Ani bracelets in this picture. 
He started screaming at some point and Sabrina came to the rescue and got the poor little guy to sleep. 
Sabrina was content to snuggle the baby on the couch while he slept.  This picture is just so sweet.  Three of my favorite people in one picture. 
I had an unexpected day off on Sunday--meaning I thought I was working but wasn't scheduled so I was pretty excited to have the whole day off.  I got up early and met friends at the latte lounge, walked a bit and then had coffee.  I headed to a really great yoga class mid morning and then sought out a place to watch the last regular season cuse game.  Turns out I could only get it on my phone so I just stayed for a beer  and stared at my phone at the bar.  My phone died at half time so I ran home and got into bed to watch the second half.  It was lovely.  After the game I took a 2 hour nap and woke up and decided I needed to get my car washed in honor of daylight savings time.   I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and then headed to bed early.  It was a good way to spend a day off.  Nothing exciting but really relaxing.  I could use another day like that soon. 

No comments: