It's been yet another week since I posted. I'll give you the highlights:
- It rained just about every day of the week. Seriously. Annoying.
- I spent some quality time with the elliptical machine because of the rain.
- I got my new dress and bag that I ordered from Land's End.
- My colleagues and I are moving our offices around. This was really stressing me out because I thought I couldn't move until August because I'll be off for most of July but I actually got to pack up my desk on Thursday and it looks like I'll be able to move on Tuesday. I hate moving my office.
- I have a few leads on a new apartment. This still causes me stress to think about but I kind of excited now.
- The big thing of the week is that my Dad and I came down to North Carolina to see my Grandpa this weekend. He's currently in the hospital and not doing well. It's hard to see him like this but I'm so glad to be here.
- We watched fireworks with my Aunt and cousin on Friday night. I did this while drinking a blue coconut slush from Sonic. We don't have these in NY so this was fun for me.
- My Aunt, Cousin and I went shopping on Saturday to a place called DeWayne's. I picked up a new Vera lunch bag that I've been wanting (it was $10 off so I had to have it) We also hit up a few outlet stores, too.
- And I got a Tervis Tumbler. I've heard these are great and I'm always looking for the perfect water bottle. Plus it's really cute.
- My Aunt gave me the cutest little bag. I think I'm also going to use this for a lunch bag. (Thanks Aunt Karen!)
So that's what's been up with me this week. I know there seem to be a lot of frivolous stuff mentioned here but the important thing has been my Grandfather. Please keep him in your thoughts.We head back to NY tomorrow so I'll probably update again on Tuesday. I hope you all had a happy 4th of July weekend!