• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday Food

Friday was a busy day. I spent the majority of the day in meetings. It was nice to come home and relax and know that I don't have to go to work for 3 weeks! What up.

So anyway, this is kind of random but I wanted to share two of my favorite summer '09 foods. First, I really enjoy a summer salad. It consists of strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, feta and red wine vinegar. It's delicious and perfect for summer dinners. Yum.
A few weeks ago my friend at work brought in some coconut M&M's that she found randomly in the store (she couldn't remember which one). I've searched high and low but have been unable to locate them but my friend Alisha scored a bag and I ate some last night. A LOT of them actually. I don't even care how many points they are. They are so good. I'm kind of glad I can't find them because that means I won't be tempted to eat an entire bag. :) I highly recommend them.
Tonight I'm heading over to Cristina's to a wine party (I guess it's like a pampered chef party for wine) and then maybe heading out with some friends for a drink or two. So far today has been a great day.
Oh, and an update about my grandpa (via a text from my aunt). He's awake and coherent today. Awesome!
I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think I would love those m&m's... I will be on the lookout for them. Salad looks good, too!

Enjoy your time off from work! Any big plans?