• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Friday, August 7, 2009

Get the Pulse

I have to tell you all about my new favorite beauty product (well, this week anyway). Maybelline Pulse Perfection. I saw the commercial and was intrigued. Then I saw the display while in Walmart and decided that I had to have it. Most of you know how I feel about makeup in general, but I I really adore mascara (it's right up there with nail polish and lip gloss)

The verdict so far: I like it. A lot. I takes a minute to get used to but after you've adjusted to the sound and feel of the vibrating brush, it really does work. It's about $12 and I think it's worth the money. But then again, I'm the kind of person that these companies are looking for when they market products. Also known as a sucker. ha ha.
Have you tried this? Is so, what do you think?

That's my frivolous Friday tidbit for you. Now I'm off to enjoy a relaxing weekend. No big plans yet. I'm just looking forward to being able to be at home to catch up on things around here. Oh, and daydreaming about how to decorate my new apartment.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: