• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, August 24, 2009

Support Team

It's Monday and I'm at work. I'm actually pretty happy to be here this morning because there are no cardboard boxes to look at here. I maintained my motivation to pack on Saturday and Sunday. And I'm happy to say that I'm just about done. I just have to do the kitchen and bathroom tonight. Yay! I think being organized makes packing so much easier. I don't have a lot of clutter to sort through because I don't like clutter. Now I just have to work out a few logistics with a truck and help and I'll be all set.

Here is my support team as I packed through the weekend....

Sadie found a nice place to nap. She looks real stressed doesn't she?
And Gracie decided that the computer was safe from being put in a box.
Wondering what the heck is going on....Oh the fun they will have when they check out the new place next week...
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

It looks like you have a wonderful support team! :) They are so cute!

Beth Dunn said...

Great pictures! xoxo