• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas at Club Chestnut

This is my first Christmas at my new apartment so I wanted to make sure I documented the decorations. I'm not feeling very festive but I do love the lights and the coziness of the holiday season.

Gracie and Sadie think the tree is really fun to lay under. I got this Merry Christmas sign at a holiday gift exchange years ago and it's one of my favorites.
The little tree in my office/library area.
It's hard to see but I got a sign that says Country Christmas for the kitchen.
The tree in the kitchen. I've had this tree since college, so it's OLD.
The tree in the foyer. I love the way the white lights look from the outside. I'm getting a bigger one for next year.
Another look at it.
This is the little tree in the living room. I just used cookie cutters on this one. I needed to look at lights in the living room.

The back entrance

Happy Holidays from Club Chestnut!

No comments: