• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Go Green! Pun Intended.

Yes, you are seeing correctly.  I'm posting two days in a row.  I may be back for real, after all. 

Anyway, today is Father's Day and I always enjoy this day because I'm pretty fond of my Dad.  He's a good guy and has a crap ton to deal with some days and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.  I wish I could something really special for him.  Someday I'll be able to.  Today he humored me and went golfing with me.  I'm pretty sure it was more for my benefit since I'm obsessed with it.  But he still did it and it was great!

Getting us started!
I look terrible in this one but whatever. 
This was the BEST part of the game today--I hit my second shot from this EXACT spot and it went in the hole.  YES!  I'd say it was about 50 yards that I hit it.  It's actually difficult to see the pin from this picture but it's literally the view right after I hit it in.  Pretty much the shot of my golf career!!  You know all three months of it! 
Me and Dad after we finished playing.  He's not so much in doing a photo shoot to get the best picture so this is what I got. 

After I ate dinner with my parents, I headed back home and stopped off to visit my Grandfather's resting spot.  I wasn't really planning it but for whatever reason I went a different way and something compelled me to stop.  This is not to say that I didn't want to, I just wasn't planning it.  If I was planning, I would have stopped at my other Grandfather's too.  In any case, I was happy that I did.  If I ever have a son, he will be named after him and my Dad.  

So that was how I spent my Sunday.  Hanging out with my favorite Dad.  This weekend has really lifted my spirits.  Now, I SHOULD be cleaning my house and getting ready for the week but I think watching the rest of the US Open is on the menu for me.  Happy Father's Day to my Dad!


No comments: