• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, January 6, 2014

Good Stuff

A good weekend can be filled with many things.  I guess it depends on the weekend and time of year.  My good weekend included...

A fun night out with friends.
 
Some cuddles and silliness with this little cutie.


Seeing a movie (Walter Mitty) and late night bargain shopping with Sabrina.  We had a confrontation with a very rude walmart employee about this ribbon.  If you don't want people to think it's 75 percent off--don't put it in that section.  We win. 

 
I worked both days and had two broken toilets in my house but still managed to have a good weekend.  Now I'm all geared up for a new week.  And starting some new things. 

Fresh 14 continues...
 

No comments: