• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ah, Yes. This.

Have we discussed my fondness for Jimmy Fallon? Well, let's.
 
 
I decided that happiness (these days) is watching the previous nights Tonight Show whilst getting ready for work in the morning.  I laugh.  A LOT.
 
Hilarious.  

 

And then yesterday it hit me.  I want to go see the Tonight Show for my birthday this year.  It's filmed in NYC so...perfect.  I looked up tickets but you can't reserve that far in advance but trust me...I'll be stalking tickets as soon as the calendar rolls around to October.  Who knows where I'll be living then--but I can assure you that I will give my best effort to get there around D9. 

Maybe DMB will be the musical performer that day. 

A girl can dream...

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jimmy Fallon! I laugh so hard when I watch his show. Good luck getting tickets! PS--I would love to take a trip to NYC...need a buddy? :)