• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dang

You know how you walk into a pet store and see a cute puppy or an adorable kitten and really want to take it home that minute? But leave the store because you just can't do it right then. Later, at home, you realize that you should have taken that puppy/kitten home because it was the perfect companion for you.

Well, that's kind of how I feel about this Coach bag. I know I don't NEED it. But I love it. And I saw it at the Coach Outlet a few weeks ago and I SHOULD have bought it because it was 50% off. But no. I left it there. Dang. I just hope it found a nice home and the owner loves it as much as I would have.

(I'm exhausted from work so this is my lame attempt to blog tonight. Happy Tuesday!)

2 comments:

Miss JC said...

Next time, you gotta get the bag. Of course, I'm always doing the same thing...but then when I do buy certain things, I wish I hadn't..you win some, you lose some. ;)

Jessica said...

OMG- If I had known it was THAT bag last week when you told me of this sad story I would have called you a fool. I LOVE that bag! My friend has it in tan and I have been secretly jealous since the day I laid my eyes on it! I think you need to make it a priority to get to an outlet STAT!