This week, my friend Sabrina (poppies and pinwheels) had a 31 party. I have never been to one of those so I was excited to go check it out. The stuff is cute. I'll share my treasures when they come in.
Anyway, I decided to try out a new recipe and bring it over to the party. I found this recipe on a blog but I can not find it now to give the proper credit. So if this is a recipe from your blog and you happen to read this, I'm giving you full credit. I love feta cheese so when I saw this, I really needed to try it.
Feta Dip--What You Need:
- olive oil
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 1 baguette
What To Do:
1. Wet large platter generously with olive oil
2. Dice green onions and tomatoes
3. Throw them on the olive oil
4. Crumble feta cheese and throw them on the platter too
5. Sprinkle the Greek seasoning on top (yes, there is actually Greek seasoning--I never knew)
6. Mix it all together gently on the platter
7. Slice baguette thinly for dipping.
Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans?