• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May I?

I can't believe it's MAY!  That means that it's almost time for the school year to wind down.   That's music to my ears.  This past weekend was BUSY.  After the royal sleepover I spent Friday relaxing.  Saturday was spent at OH Fest (kind of spring weekend style day)  During the afternoon, there is a street carnival on Main Street.  Here is Jill and I with a student.  He works for both of us and for the record, he wanted us to pose like this.  haha.
In the evening at the park is a big concert.  This year the performer was Pitbull.  It was a good concert and the students seemed to enjoy it.    Gillian, Jill and I watched from backstage for a bit.  It was cold!  
 On Sunday, I helped conduct a sorority ritual for my chapter and then headed to a Greek BBQ at the park for a minute before attending a banquet for the Residence Life staff.  It was fun!  Here I am with one of the RAs on campus.   He's a funny guy.  I'll miss him next year!  By the time I got home I was exhausted. 
 And although it was busy, it was nice to have three days off in a row to catch my breath before the end of the year draws near.

No comments: