In honor of turning another year older, I thought I'd share 33 random facts about me. Why? Because it's my blog and my birthday, so I'll blog if I want to.
33. I make "music videos" in my bathroom while doing my hair and makeup. Yes, I'm a dork.
32. I hate when people take their mittens off with their teeth. Ewww. Gross.
31. I love laying on the couch with music playing looking at the Christmas lights on the tree.
30. I hate cottage cheese with a passion. I can't even stand to sit next to you if you are eating it.
29. I love to paint my nails and despise chipped nail polish.
28. Thursday is my favorite day. I'm not sure why.
27. I love the number 8 because it's perfectly symmetrical.
26. I could buy a new bag every day.
25. I don't have any pictures that aren't in frames or in photo albums.
24. I could probably eat pizza everyday and be happy with that.
23. I love coffee. It's like liquid personality. I don't feel like my day is right without it.
22. I'm incredibly sarcastic but I am also really sensitive.
21. I love animals. I want to have as many as possible. I adore my cats like children.
20. I'm really scared of windows at night. I worry that someone is looking in at me. Yikes.
19. I think my father is one of the best men in the world. (shh, don't tell him I said so)
18. I've only been in love two times in my life (lust all the other times)
17. I've quit smoking for almost 4 months now.
16. Carrie Underwood is my sorority sister.(Although I don't actually know her--I did meet her once at my sorority convention last summer)
15. My mother is one of the strongest women I know. We are complete opposites but I admire her.
14. I love the smell of books and magazines.
13. I hate Facebook applications and ignore them ALL the time. Sorry, I just think it's dumb.
12. I never had braces and always wish I did because I want perfect teeth.
11. I clean my desk off completely at the end of every day. I hate having papers on it when I leave.
10. I am terrified of getting married and having kids and yet that's one of things I want the most.
9. I love to host events but don't do it nearly as often as I should.
8. I'm completely free of any credit card debt. Finally.
7. I don't have just one best friend. I have lots of them. I could never rank them. I love my girls and I could never say one is the "best" They all make me better for knowing them.
6. I cry often at commercials, TV, kids singing, St. Jude, etc. I'm very sentimental, even though I pretend not to be.
5. I want to get my PhD in the next 10 years, but it makes me so nervous to think about it.
4. I used to think I'd be a pop star and still secretly think it. (See # 33)
3. I love a man that wears a shirt and tie. That gets me every time.
2. I love laughing. Deep down, laughing so hard that I cry, laughter. It's one of my favorite feelings. I try to laugh daily and I don't care if I get laugh lines. That's why there's Botox.
1. I feel lucky that I've had the life I've had so far and can't wait to see what the next year holds.