• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Snap

I was just looking at things I'd really like to buy myself (you know after the holidays) and I wandered on to the Vineyard Vines page and noticed that they have college themed stuff. So I stumbled upon the Syracuse bags. Apparently I have to contact the bookstore there to talk about these. I think one of these might be in my future. I wish I could get a better look at the print. But I have no doubt it's cute.

On a side note: I could kick myself because a few years ago Tri Sigma sent out an email that advertised a cute sailboat version of this bag and I didn't get it. I really liked it but for some reason didn't order it. I've been trying to find it again since to no avail. Boo. Hiss.

That's my story on this cold and rainy night.

I really have to finish reading Twilight...

3 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

I need to buy Twilight!

Stephanie said...

Would you be jealous if I told you I have the VV bag with my alma mater?

It is LOVELY!

Beth said...

LOVE the SU bag!