• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Make It Hot.

I'm in a funk. I'm not sure why. That's why I haven't posted in a few days. I'm sure you've missed my incredibly important posts about absolutely nothing, right? Clearly.

To help boost my mood, I purchased the new Britney CD this morning (go ahead and judge but I still enjoy her). I have to admit it's helping a bit. Especially lyrics like this:

I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot.

Because, like Britney, I make it hot.
Ha ha!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

No judgment.

She rocks my world.

Jaded Jill said...

brit is the bomb

Anonymous said...

Britney has great music. I can't wait to go and get her new album.

Beth said...

I'm in a funk, too. I don't think Brit will help me much though. However, I think a night of heavy drinking in Oneonta may be helpful... what are you doing for New Year's?

Mrs. S. said...

I do love some Britney, too!

University of Iowa Meg said...

How IS the CD? I'm dying to know.