• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hotties in the Cold

It's crazy cold out. The kind of cold that makes me put on leggings under my pants with socks pulled over them. It's true. Please don't call Stacey and Clinton.

But Jill, Melissa and I kept warm last night by attending a cover band that was playing on campus. We were skeptical because it meant that we were going to miss American Idol for this event. I'm happy to report that the band was good and definitely worth it. (They ended with NSync's Bye Bye Bye--enough said.)
Here we are after the show. Jill had a major crush on one of the band members.

I wonder if this means we are Go Go groupies now...

5 comments:

Beth said...

Nice. It's been a while since we've been to a good 'nsync concert. I didn't know groups covered them...

Does that mean you missed watching the SU game? Not that you missed much there...

Anonymous said...

At least you're cute groupies!

Jaded Jill said...

MAJOR crush!

C said...

Aw how fun! You guys are more adorable than they are though!

Beth said...

HEY - we had a lot of fun hanging out with you today! Thanks for driving up from Scotia! I hope you weren't too late getting back to o-town :)