• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Future's So Bright

I wanted to jump on the bandwagon for Wordless Wednesday but I got a new Vera brochure today featuring these cute sunglasses and words are necessary. I would like to be wearing them soon....

Holly in Black with Purple Punch

I heard birds chirping as I walked into my office this morning and I actually needed to wear sunglasses because it's bright and sunny out. It gave me hope that spring is nearing.

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great sunglasses!

Beth said...

I LOVE the new VB sunglasses... but just can't justify spending $70 when I'll probably step on them or sit on them. But they're cute!

The Pink Chick said...

Those are the cutest sunglasses!!!

Mrs. S. said...

You can throw a pair in your basket for me, too. Haha!

Angie said...

Love them!! So cute!

Jaded Jill said...

i one day soon will also be rockin' a new pair of Vera Sunglasses - I have heard they help with domination?!?