• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweet Treat

My friend at work made these for her daughter's class. She gave me one and I thought it was so cute I had to share. I hope that when I'm a mom, I do cute things like this for my kids. I'm told the recipe can be found in the February issue of Parents Magazine (I think they are called Pooch Pops)It's been a long week at work. I'm excited to relax this weekend. Confessions of a Shopaholic tonight (it got good reviews--yay!)

Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute. You almost hate to eat it. Have fun at the movies!

C said...

That is cute! I'm so not a crafty mom. One day my child will resent me for it, I'm sure..."Mom - I was the only one that didn't bring pooch pops...you made me handout pocket dictionaries instead...you ruined my life!"
Hee hee.

Mrs. Ruby said...

So cute!
Happy Valentines Day. :)

Angie said...

very cute!! Was the movie good last night? I wish I could have gone, I had the NM retreat. Talk to you soon!

Mrs. S. said...

Too cute!

Miss JC said...

Oh, those are sooo sweet!