• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, November 4, 2013

BCP

It's Monday. 
After the time change. 
And it's cold here in O-town.

I can't believe it's that time of the year already.  Crazy!   I had a very low key kind of weekend.  I hung out with friends, did errands, went to a football game, worked, and amazingly enough--I cooked!  Ha.

I generally don't cook a lot for myself.  Following the WW plan, I eat more like a 12 year old so I don't spend a lot of time making meals that I have no idea how many points are attached.  Hey, it works for me.  But I did find a recipe on pinterest that I couldn't stop thinking about so I decided that the weekend is a perfect time to be a little naughty and try it out.  I only pin recipes that I'll try--it's a personal pet peeve of mine that people pin EVERYTHING they see and I would put money on the fact that they never actually try the things they pin out...but whatever.    So before I headed out to spend Saturday afternoon in the cold watching football, I threw chicken in the crock pot to make this Buffalo Chicken Pasta
 
4-6 Chicken Breast filets
1 Can of  Cream of Chicken Soup
¾ cup Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce
16 oz Sour Cream
½ cup Ranch Dressing
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
16 oz Penne Pasta
Cut chicken into small  pieces and place in a crock pot.
Mix the cream of chicken soup and wing sauce. Pour over chicken, making sure all are coated.
 
Set on high for 4-5 hours and then go do something fun somewhere.  :)
 
Cook & drain pasta when chicken is done. 
Add pasta, sour cream, ranch dressing, and mozzarella cheese to chicken mixture.  Mix it all together and cover and let bake for another 3 minutes on high.
Ta-Da! 
It was delicious!  And I made Apple Crisp too.   Whoa! How I'm not wifed up yet is beyond me!  HA!

No comments: