• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wish List

It's almost that time of the year...
 
My birthday and Christmas.  In the same month.
 
I don't really expect much from these two days.  Mostly, I just get disappointed that they aren't as magical as I'd like them to be.  I'm not sure what I expect but I'd like some magic.  Something wonderful that has nothing to do with material possessions.  Eh, not likely this year.  So I'll talk about material stuff. 
 
I've often considered registering for gifts.  I haven't gotten married yet.  I don't have babies yet.  So I've never been able to register.  It's kind of a bummer that life works that way.  You have to wait until you have some big life stuff before you can put together a list of stuff you want and send it to your friends and family to buy it for you  and then your friends and family throw a party in your honor to watch you open gifts.   Oh well.  I'll just share my "single girl registry" here.  For fun.  :) 
 
My super fun 2013 Wish List (complete with links ;)
 
1.  A Kate Spade  day planner.  I'd like to go back to using  a paper planner again.  I'll still be using my outlook calendar for everything but I'd like this too.
 
2.  Michael Kors Parker Chronograph Orange Leather Band Womens Watch 
 

 
3.  Syracuse knee socks
 
4.  Alex and Ani Syracuse charm bracelet.  In silver.
 
5.  A clothes steamer
 
6.  Syracuse headrest covers.  The VW needs these.  
I'll consider myself registered.  Happy Shopping!  haha.  :)

No comments: