But since I spend so much time telling you all about the things I like, I figured I would share the things that make me cringe. Because we're all friends here. And I think it's time you know what makes me truly uncomfortable. Like, REALLY uncomfortable. And if you like these things, don't get offended. It's for fun. Just don't be surprised if I erase your name from my blackberry. For good.
1. Chipped Nails--I can't event bring myself to show an example. It's that awful to me. I don't understand--if it chips, take it off. It's simple. There is no need to display your laziness. Just don't paint your nails. Come on.
2. Cottage Cheese--terrible. There is no need to eat something that looks like this. Gross. (And I don't suggest EVER googling the image results for cottage cheese. I almost barfed.)
3. Scrunchies--They had their fifteen minutes of fame in the 90's. It was a simple time--we just didn't know better then. All we needed was the elastic--no need to scrunch anything around it.
4. The Snuggie--a trend I will never get down with. It's called a blanket, people. And if your arms get so cold trying to read a book--I suggest putting on a sweatshirt and turn up your heat.
5. Crocs--I can see this if you are a medical professional. For anyone else, really? And don't get me started about the little charms you can put in your stupid plastic shoes. boo.
6. Tie Dye--I have no inner hippie. I think it's because it's messy looking. I won't judge anyone that likes this one though--its' just not my thing.
So, that's where I stand on these things, my friends. These are the six things that would make up my personal hell. Oh, and it would be snowing there too.
I hope you all had a great weekend!