• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, August 22, 2010

American Honey

Another good weekend around here. I'm tired so this will be a short post. I went to a baseball game Friday night with some co workers and then spent some more quality time with Angie and Sabrina on Saturday morning at some yard sales (I got a good deal--another post soon).

The highlight of the weekend was going to see Lady Antebellum at a county fair last night. It was a great show. They have great voices and seem so down to earth. I was won over even more because they stopped a song to tell some idiot to stop fighting because people came out to have a good night. Good stuff.
I would love to see them again. I enjoy country concerts and I've been wanting to get to one for awhile now.
The ladies I went with. My friend Gillian and her friends. So much fun!Singing their first song together....All We'd Ever Need. Gillian and I. After the show we walked around the fair again (to wait for the traffic) and hit up the barns. Loved this little cow. She was so sweet. I'm a little bit country sometimes. :)
This concert was the last "fun" thing I had planned for the summer. That means it's time to start thinking about fall fun. I think I'll listen to my favorite Lady A song a few more times and savor the last few weeks until September:
"Oh nothing's sweeter than summer time and American Honey"

No comments: