• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fair Enough

Well, I'm back at work for real now and that means my busy schedule is going to commence soon. But I've made a promise to myself that I will actually try to keep some balance in my life and to try to keep the positive energy going. (more on that another time)

In that spirit, instead of staying home and doing work (like I probably should have) on Tuesday my friend Jill and two of the nicest students ever went to another county fair. Now, our county fair is kind of...well, special. All the best of the county come out to show us their 4 collective teeth. We just assumed that this county would be even worse. Wow, were we wrong. It was great. I mean, there were a few questionable characters but really there are more rides and more vendors. I guess that's what you get for assuming.

Chelsey and Kelly after they rode the bobsled thing.

Chelsey and her friend.Jill and I--excited for the cotton candy Sheep in Snuggies Love the Fro How cute is this? they look so cozy.
The big momma and her babies. It was a fun night at the fair. I'm actually going back this weekend because Lady Antebellum is playing there and I snagged a ticket well before they sold out. Yay! Can't wait!

No comments: