• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Looks

I love when I check the mailbox and I get one of my magazines. I flip through it once and then go back and read it for content. I spend a lot of time with mags when I'm working out on the elliptical or spending the afternoon outside at the pool. I especially like it when I find looks that I want to try out. Last year was knee socks and boots. This is what I'm loving now....



The green bow skirt. So adorable. I love the big bow and the green. I need it. And I'm also into this cute little sock and heel look. I wanted to buy a pair at American Apparel while I was in Boston, but I wasn't sure anyone would get it yet. But look...it may be time now. And it's not just this page...there were pages of little socks with heels in this issue. I was thrilled! It's almost as exciting as when I decided that knee socks were going to be my new thing. You know, last year.

I can't wait to go shopping for fall! What new looks are you into?

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

Oh I love the skirt! Precious!!!!