• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall into Fun

It's day three of rainy, gross weather. Okay, Okay. I KNOW I shouldn't complain because the summer has been really lovely up to this point and I've been off to enjoy it. I can get down with a day of rain. The kind of day that makes you put on sweats and watch movies on the couch. But after three consecutive days (especially at the end of the summer) I'm pretty much over it. But it has made me want to compile my list of things I'm looking forward to for this fall. (I'm also looking for ways to distract myself from doing work tonight--I'm over at Cristina's babysitting Sam, who is soundly sleeping upstairs)

Fall into Fun list
  • Going to to the Fenimore/Farmer's Museum with Courtney
  • Going to the Cider Mill
  • Running the 5K in October
  • Fall decorations--it's my favorite season to decorate for
  • Football games
  • Rediscovering my boot collection and fall clothes
  • A wine tour (definitely need to look into this)
  • Pumpkin Spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts
  • Going to the butterfly conservatory in town (so random)
  • Going to Howe Caverns
  • Shopping for new fall clothes
  • Throwing a few kick ass parties (back to school, halloween and my birthday bash)
  • My halloween costume (I haven't ordered it...yet)For the record I don't want to look (and WON'T be able to pull off) this touch of skank version. I'm looking for more of the good(ish) girl version. I wanted to be a cop for a few years but haven't found anything that looks classy enough. Trust me. I've googled girl cop costumes for my research and this is the best I've found. I think it's cute and it'll be fun. Plus, I've already got the shoes.

And of course, I will be looking forward to the beautiful leaves around here.

What are you looking forward to this fall?

2 comments:

Angie said...

love your fall list and your Lady A pictures! This week is nuts because school started yesterday.
I will talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Going to the first football game of the season this friday (my cousin plays) and seeing all the fall colors.