Fall into Fun list
- Going to to the Fenimore/Farmer's Museum with Courtney
- Going to the Cider Mill
- Running the 5K in October
- Fall decorations--it's my favorite season to decorate for
- Football games
- Rediscovering my boot collection and fall clothes
- A wine tour (definitely need to look into this)
- Pumpkin Spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts
- Going to the butterfly conservatory in town (so random)
- Going to Howe Caverns
- Shopping for new fall clothes
- Throwing a few kick ass parties (back to school, halloween and my birthday bash)
- My halloween costume (I haven't ordered it...yet)For the record I don't want to look (and WON'T be able to pull off) this touch of skank version. I'm looking for more of the good(ish) girl version. I wanted to be a cop for a few years but haven't found anything that looks classy enough. Trust me. I've googled girl cop costumes for my research and this is the best I've found. I think it's cute and it'll be fun. Plus, I've already got the shoes.
And of course, I will be looking forward to the beautiful leaves around here.
What are you looking forward to this fall?