• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Fun

I didn't really have any solid plans for this weekend, but it turns out it was a busy and fun one. On Friday, I had lunch with my grandma, aunt and cousin. They got into town from NC. Then went to the pool for a few hours. Friday night a few of my friends and I went to the Drive-In Movies near us. I haven't been to the drive in up here but I used to go with my family when I was little in Virginia. It was a fun night. We saw Inception (GREAT movie) and then Dinner for Schmucks (terrible). My cousin, Hillary came with me and spent the night. That was nice to have her here. Saturday afternoon was family time at my great aunts house. It was a beautiful day to be outside together. We had a cake for Aunt Velma (she turned 95 on Friday).
My Dad and I.
Grandma, Aunt Karen, Aunt Marian and Hillary.
Sunday morning I decided that I needed to be outside in the sun all so my friend Gillian and I headed to the lake for the day. It was so nice and relaxing and the weather was perfect.
I love the views of this lake.
Today my dad, aunt, cousin and I headed to Cooperstown to the Baseball Hall of Fame for the day. I've lived here a long time and I've never been so I was glad to do it. I had no idea how much there is to see in the museum.
Hillary, Aunt Karen and Dad
Hillary and I
Dad pointing out fun facts for us.
The Hall of Fame
And me posing with the Phillies Phanatic.
So after a fun weekend, I'm heading back to work tomorrow. I have a lot to get done and I feel like I've been gone forever. But don't worry--I have Friday off so I only have a three day work week to deal with. :) I already can't wait until then to see what fun awaits!

Hope you all had a good weekend, too!

2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

What a fun weekend! I have always wanted to go to a drive in movie, but all the ones around here are closed. The Baseball Hall of Fame is also on my to-do list! By the way, you look fantastic in all your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! That lake looks really pretty.