• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August...

I'm the worst at blogging this month. I was really into the challenge but I've had kind of a crazy month. A good month. So good that I suck at blogging. This is my attempt to let you know I'm still alive, and I'm doing well.

A few fun things to share from the month:

The local county fair. We were nerds and won stuff (stuff that was given to Jill's dog for toys).
We had a fun time on the Blues Train...again. Don't worry there are still a few more train rides this fall. But this was a good one.

And I brought back big hair into my life. I got off the curls for a while but they are back, my friends. Back again.
So that's that. I have lots of other fun things to share (and to actually finish up the challenge) but tonight I'm gonna lay on the couch and be happy about the way this summer is ending.

Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, you are alright. Phew! :)

Yay for big hair! I love it!

Angie said...

you know I love big hair!! Your curly hair looks adorable
xoxo