• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4: Your parents or siblings
My parents.  I'll share a little about them.   They've been together since they were in high school.  I was born during their senior year.   I attended their graduation AND their wedding.  I was ten months old when they got married and they've been happily married ever since.  I share this because I think it's great that they've been able to work at it and be happy together for some many years.  I've learned a  lot about how I want to be treated in a relationship from watching them.  I hope that I find a man that is as honorable as my father to his family.   It's good stuff.  They gave me a great childhood and I'll always be thankful to them for that. 

Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I am enjoying your posts related to this challenge. You write very well :-)

The Pink Chick said...

It is so wonderful that your parents have such a great marriage after all these years! They are indeed an inspiration!