I'm not really a fan of this topic today. Why? Because houses are houses to me. I have lived in a lot of them throughout my life. I don't get attached to houses. There are a lot of beautiful houses out there. I'm sure I could google search some houses and slap one on this post and call it a day. But the truth is...I think houses are merely a space.
I'd much rather tell you what I want in my dream home:
- A cozy living room with a fireplace.
- A kitchen that is big enough to have a couch.
- A bedroom with a balcony.
- Porches with rocking chairs
- Cats running around inside and dogs running around outside a big yard with a nice fence.
- Friends and family stopping by to hang out anytime.
- Sounds of laughter and fun.
- HUGE closets for all bedrooms.
- Places to relax and enjoy life.