I had an excellent weekend in Memphis. I got in late last night so I haven't downloaded pictures or unpacked my suitcase yet. Don't worry, I'll be getting to that this week. I want to share it with you.
I'm taking today off so that I can get some stuff done before I head back to work for real this week. And it's Mani Monday so I have to share a nail polish. BUT since it's the first day of a new month I wanted to start this today too.
Life in the Slow Lane, put this on her blog and it looks like fun. I thought I wouldn't do another challenge again after the photo challenge from February but this one is a little different. We'll see how it goes. Please feel free to play along. Here is the outline of the days.
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your first love
Day 4: Your parents or siblings
Day 5: A song to match your mood today
Day 6: A picture of you as a baby
Day 7: Favorite movie
Day 8: A place you've traveled to
Day 9: A habit you wish you didn't have
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: A TV show you're addicted to
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: A moment you've felt satisfied with your life
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames you have
Day 21: Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite board game
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: The city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.
Let's Get Started...
Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts
1. When I pack to go away I always try everything on and make an outfit before I put it in a suitcase.
2. I don't like seafood so I say I'm allergic to it so that I don't have to discuss my dislike for it.
3. I'd like to write a book someday. About something really cool. I have some ideas.
4. I hate when girls wear cute dresses and ruin it by wearing old navy flip flops. Come on.
5. I want another tattoo. A very tasteful, easily hidden one.
6. I've learned a lot about myself in the last 3 years that I didn't know. I'm stronger than I thought I was.
7. Arrested Development is one of the funniest and smartest shows I've ever watched.
8. I always wished I had a sister. Probably like every girl that doesn't have one. But I've picked a lot of friends that feel like sisters. :)
9. I worry about how I look a lot. Probably too much.
10. Music is my boyfriend.
11. I eat oatmeal with banana or strawberries every morning. With my coffee.
12. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm really good at so that I can use it professionally. (Seriously, I want to do consulting on the side of my current career so I'm not saying I'm not good at things just what my niche will be in my professional/personal life)
13. It takes me a long time to think someone is special enough to fall for them. It explains a lot about my single status. ha.
14. I love it when I laugh so hard that I cry. It's one of my favorite feelings. Ever.
15. I have a hard time coming up with interesting facts about myself. The End.