• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, August 1, 2011

Challenge Accepted

I had an excellent weekend in Memphis.  I got in late last night so I haven't downloaded pictures or unpacked my suitcase yet.  Don't worry, I'll be getting to that this week.  I want to share it with you.

  I'm taking today off so that I can get some stuff done before I head back to work for real this week.  And it's Mani Monday so I have to share a nail polish.  BUT since it's the first day of a new month I wanted to start this today too. 

My friend over at Life in the Slow Lane, put this on her blog and it looks like fun.   I thought I wouldn't do another challenge again after the photo challenge from February but this one is a little different. We'll see how it goes.  Please feel free to play along.  Here is the outline of the days.

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your first love
Day 4: Your parents or siblings
Day 5: A song to match your mood today
Day 6: A picture of you as a baby
Day 7: Favorite movie
Day 8: A place you've traveled to
Day 9: A habit you wish you didn't have
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: A TV show you're addicted to
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: A moment you've felt satisfied with your life
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames you have
Day 21: Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite board game
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: The city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let's Get Started...

Day 1:  A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts
1.  When I pack to go away I always try everything on and make an outfit before I put it in a suitcase.

2.  I don't like seafood so I say I'm allergic to it so that I don't have to discuss my dislike for it.

3.  I'd like to write a book someday. About something really cool.  I have some ideas. 

4.  I hate when girls wear cute dresses and ruin it by wearing old navy flip flops.  Come on.

5.  I want another tattoo. A very tasteful, easily hidden one.

6.  I've learned a lot about myself in the last 3 years that I didn't know. I'm stronger than I thought I was.
7.  Arrested Development is one of the funniest and smartest shows I've ever watched.
8.  I always wished I had a sister.  Probably like every girl that doesn't have one.  But I've picked a lot of friends that feel like sisters.  :)

9.  I worry about how I look a lot.  Probably too much.

10.  Music is my boyfriend.

11.  I eat oatmeal with banana or strawberries every morning.  With my coffee. 
12.  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm really good at so that I can use it professionally.  (Seriously, I want to do consulting on the side of my current career so I'm not saying I'm not good at things just what my niche will be in my professional/personal life)

13. It takes me a long time to think someone is special enough to fall for them.  It explains a lot about my single status.  ha. 
14.  I love it when I laugh so hard that I cry.  It's one of my favorite feelings.  Ever.

15.  I have a hard time coming up with interesting facts about myself.  The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Challenge! I am considering it myself.