• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet Treat

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  I woke up this morning and decided that I needed to make some cookies to bring over to Thanksgiving dinner.  I haven't made these in a few years so it was so very nice to have the house smell like pumpkin while I watched the parade.  I'm getting ready to get dressed and go enjoy some fun times with good friends!  But I wanted to share my favorite holiday cookie with you:

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

4 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 can solid pack pumpkin
1 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients and bake at 375 for 13-14 minutes


mixing it all together

Add the chocolate chips in after everything is mixed.

baking and smelling great!
 
The end result.  Yum!

Enjoy your day with friends and family!  I will be back later to share my list of things I'm thankful for this year!  And to my family--I love and miss you!  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

I made these last night and I LOVE them!! The recipe I found said to put them in the fridge before eating them. They are super yummy!