• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfully

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
I'm Thankful For....
  • Friends that feel like family.  I adore my friends and know that near or far, they are there for me.  And they make me want to be a better person.
  • Members of my family that love me unconditionally.
  • A job that challenges me and makes me feel like I make a difference (on most days)
  • Laughter and the ability to find the funny in just about anything.
  • Music that provides the soundtrack to my life.  (Especially country music and Dave Matthews)
  • Two little black cats named Gracie and Sadie.  They make my heart happy.
  • Coffee.  I'm not kidding.  I'm thankful for it everyday.
  • Tears, laughter and lessons in the last year.  I'm a better person for every experience.
     
  • My home.  It may not be fancy, but it's always a comfort to walk through the door.
  • The broken road  that is leading me to where I need to be. 
So this is my thankful list for today!  I hope you all had a great holiday with family, friends and good memories! 

"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for"  --Unknown

No comments: