I'm Thankful For....
- Friends that feel like family. I adore my friends and know that near or far, they are there for me. And they make me want to be a better person.
- Members of my family that love me unconditionally.
- A job that challenges me and makes me feel like I make a difference (on most days)
- Laughter and the ability to find the funny in just about anything.
- Music that provides the soundtrack to my life. (Especially country music and Dave Matthews)
- Two little black cats named Gracie and Sadie. They make my heart happy.
- Coffee. I'm not kidding. I'm thankful for it everyday.
- Tears, laughter and lessons in the last year. I'm a better person for every experience.
- My home. It may not be fancy, but it's always a comfort to walk through the door.
- The broken road that is leading me to where I need to be.
"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for" --Unknown