• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Football Fun

It was a busy weekend for me.  I even had yesterday off from both jobs--whoa.  On Sunday I went to a Bills game with my Dad.  Two weekends in a row spent tailgating.  I could get used to this. 

I made Buffalo chex mix and had some game day treats to give out to fun people. (I love a theme!)
I picked up these football cookies at walmart and put them in a baggie with ribbon.  Sometimes walmart comes through for me.

Last week I had wanted to find knee socks to wear with shorts (because it was going to be 70 in Buffalo in October).  I found some to order but by that point it was Wednesday and needed to have them in a few days.  I ordered them and then called the company to make sure I'd have them.  The lady was super nice and upgraded my shipping.  So I got them on Friday.  Whew! 

Game day outfit...
 
Dad grilling up some food. 
 
Enjoying a pre game cocktail.

watching the game with Dad.
 
They lost in overtime but it was fun!
 
It was a good day! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

cute, cute, cute!! I'm glad that you had fun!