• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Out with the old...

About 2 months ago I said goodbye to a chapter of my life...my car.  The civic was my ride for 8 years.  I got it the first year I moved back here and paid it off the same month I moved into my current house.  It was good to me but it was time to move on.  It needed some work and facing my upcoming inspection, I decided it was probably better to invest in a new car instead.  I was a little sad to say farewell.
After some shopping around (and almost losing my mind and buying a used Mercedes) I decided to go with a 2013 VW Jetta.  She's pretty right?  Thanks, Oneonta Volkswagen/Audi!
Silver.  Sunroof.  Lovely.  Here is our first picture together.  When I bought the civic I had wanted a silver car with a sunroof but because I was in desparate need of a car that weekend I kind of settled on the color and features.  So I FINALLY got the car I wanted except I had wanted black this time.  Next time I want an Audi.  Just saying.
I don't believe in bumper stickers but I thought she could use a little personalization so I added a monogram.  In orange, of course.
And as it goes, I get a new car every time I make changes in my career so this marks another chapter...looking forward to the ride!

No comments: