• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a Tough Job

This was the scene of the conference room at work today. Undies. Lots of them.

For a good cause of course. The Up 'til Dawn girls are going to hang up the undies around campus to advertise St. Jude and the programs coming up. Clever right?

I love my job because you never know what you'll find in the conference room in the morning after a meeting.

~I am taking tomorrow off for a much needed sleep in and get stuff done kind of day. I'm so excited to have a three day weekend! ~
Be sure to take this political quiz to reaffirm your political views. Have fun!
And by the way, the pumpkin coffee--amazing!


2 comments:

Angie said...

how cute. pants are funny.i love you.loveava

C said...

I just want to mention one thing, unrelated: I was looking at your followers section (and I don't know why my photo won't appear), and under "My Fan Club" it reads STOP FOLLOWING. I chuckled assuming it was your line, like, stop sweatin me. Then I realized it's a legit blogger action.
Aw, Ava is so cute. And wise.