• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow "Fall"

Why is it necessary to have the white stuff in October? There is nothing worse than waking up and seeing the ground covered in snow before Halloween. It's like we skipped over the joy of fall. I still want to carve my pumpkin and drink cider and wear scarves for fashion and not out of necessity.

I'm not ready for this. I have yet to get my coats dry cleaned. I have to replace two tires on my car before I feel comfortable driving on snow covered roads. The scraper/snow brush is missing from my trunk. I haven't even started wearing socks yet...

Snow, snow Go Away. Come back again another day. Like December 25th.

8 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

Whoa! That is soooo cool! But, I totally understand wanting to enjoy fall first. I need two new tires too, so snow would be bad. However, we rarely see snow here in SC. Darn. ;)

Angie said...

Isn't this crazy?? A lot of schools around us are closed today! It's suppose to be nice for Halloween...thank goodness!!

Beth said...

Yeah, that's nuts! For once, I DON'T miss Oneonta! We had a little snow yesterday, but it turned back to rain last night so it all melted. Hope you have a good day - and wear some socks, girl!

Anonymous said...

I know where your missing scraper/snow brush is located!!!

For the compensation of my choosing, I will reveal its whereabouts to you....possibly before March '09

Beth said...

haha- I love that "Fuzzy" is holding your snow brush hostage!

University of Iowa Meg said...

SNOW?!?! UGGG...we've had flurries in Chicago...but NOTHING like this!

C said...

winter in upstate new york is the likely one of the most miserable things ever...and there's just more to come

ugh. i'm so excited for saturday morning...remember new spot!

:)

sarahmaria said...

Oh God! I can't believe it!