• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Blur

Sometimes the weekends are even more busy than the week. This one was no exception. I don't remember what I did yesterday except had a great WW meeting. The rest of the day was blur. It did include me sitting in the emergency room for 2 hours at 2 am And not for me. Oh, it was for work. I love being on call. Ugh.

Today was the annual Halloween party for community children on campus. It was cute to see the kids dressed up. But I have made a mental note that I will never put any of my future children in bulky costumes.
Look at how cute little Sam is. I love the Dunkin Donut box as a prop. Nothing like stereotypes to make a costume complete. Love it!
Our campus has a wall that gets painted by student groups from both colleges in town on a daily basis. Today my Up 'til Dawn girls painted the wall for St. Jude. They are advertising for the big letter writing party tomorrow night. I didn't really help paint, but I still managed to get orange paint all over my pants anyway. I was there to encourage and take pictures. And there weren't enough rollers. Convenient, huh?

It looks better in person. They did a great job.
I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. I need a break before next weekend...










3 comments:

Jaded Jill said...

i feel ya on that one sista!

sarahmaria said...

It looks really nice - the wall I mean. I love the little police costume -awwww. I saw this picture today of a little boy dressed as a scarecrow in a pumpkin patch - too cute that is totally what I am going to dress my son as for halloween!
Miss you.

Beth said...

I totally need another weekend just to rest, so I hear ya, too. LOVE Sam's costume! I showed Ryan - he was quite intrigued with it. Especially with the donut prop. He asked if he could carry donuts on Halloween, too. He's gonna be a Fireman, so I'll have to think of a good stereotypical prop so that Cristina isn't the only witty one. Glad WW went well. And the wall looks good!