• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My New Project

My friend Tara was telling me about how her recipes were a disorganized and she was looking for a way to organize them. My response was to tell her to bring that hot mess to me and I'd type her recipes up and put them in a nice binder with clear plastic sheet protectors with labeled dividers. (I did this for mine a while back) She happily agreed and I had her bundle of recipes the very next day.

Now I realize this may sound lame but I figure I can help her out and then she can write a glowing testimonial for my future organizing business. Win-Win. Plus, it's just fun for me.

It's going to take me some time to complete this project but I'll be sure to post the results. And to share Tara's secret family recipes, of course.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Can you do that with all of mine??
They are a mess!

C said...

You need to set up a website for this. $ $ $

:)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Ahhh...so much better! I love it! Now I don't feel like such a dork for being so excited about my binder!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I love that you are doing this for me and a testimonial is the least I can do...but I can promise I will find more than just a testimonial to show my appreciation!

Tara - a non-blogger